CPUC Adopts Revised Rule 21
The California Public Utilities Commission has adopted the revised Rule 21, which governs the state’s interconnection procedures.
The new Rule 21 adopts a modified screening mechanism that classifies applicants according to the level of review necessary for the project, which is expected to speed the review process for renewable energy projects, North American Windpower said.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase