Credit Union Monitors Energy with Power Takeoff
Power Takeoff is monitoring energy for eight electric meters in four buildings owned by Elevations Credit Union in Colorado.
The dashboard provides 15-minute interval data as well as monthly reports, according to an article in EnergyBiz.
Elevations Credit Union is using the Power Takeoff dashboard to:
-View energy graphs showing monthly totals and peaks, percentage increase/decrease in usage, cost breakdowns, weather data, and comparison data.
-Track energy savings from implemented energy efficiency projects.
-Fine tune equipment.
-Detect patterns that could help reduce energy usage.
While the dashboard can provide a plethora of energy data, sometimes it indicates that additional investigation is needed, says EnergyBiz. That might include understanding the scheduling of various rooms or checking to see if equipment needs maintenance.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity