Credit Union Monitors Energy with Power Takeoff
Power Takeoff is monitoring energy for eight electric meters in four buildings owned by Elevations Credit Union in Colorado.
The dashboard provides 15-minute interval data as well as monthly reports, according to an article in EnergyBiz.
Elevations Credit Union is using the Power Takeoff dashboard to:
-View energy graphs showing monthly totals and peaks, percentage increase/decrease in usage, cost breakdowns, weather data, and comparison data.
-Track energy savings from implemented energy efficiency projects.
-Fine tune equipment.
-Detect patterns that could help reduce energy usage.
While the dashboard can provide a plethora of energy data, sometimes it indicates that additional investigation is needed, says EnergyBiz. That might include understanding the scheduling of various rooms or checking to see if equipment needs maintenance.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data