Credit Union Monitors Energy with Power Takeoff
Power Takeoff is monitoring energy for eight electric meters in four buildings owned by Elevations Credit Union in Colorado.
The dashboard provides 15-minute interval data as well as monthly reports, according to an article in EnergyBiz.
Elevations Credit Union is using the Power Takeoff dashboard to:
-View energy graphs showing monthly totals and peaks, percentage increase/decrease in usage, cost breakdowns, weather data, and comparison data.
-Track energy savings from implemented energy efficiency projects.
-Fine tune equipment.
-Detect patterns that could help reduce energy usage.
While the dashboard can provide a plethora of energy data, sometimes it indicates that additional investigation is needed, says EnergyBiz. That might include understanding the scheduling of various rooms or checking to see if equipment needs maintenance.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR