CRedit360 Partners with Urjanet
CRedit360, a supplier of sustainability management software, is partnering with Urjanet to enable CRedit360 users to receive automatically collected and standardized utility data from over 1,700 internationally-dispersed utility providers. Urjanet’s data integrates directly into CRedit360’s platform.
CRedit360 provides companies with a view of environmental compliance, energy and carbon, and supply chain information. The software helps companies by aggregating data from across the organization, calculating emissions using established protocols and conversion factors.
The increased transparency of energy data that the CRedit360-Urjanet partnership brings will arm CRedit360 users with accurate, fact-based results, enabling them to tout the sustainability of their brand.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash