Cree 8000-Lumen LED Module Enables Complete Replacement of Ceramic Metal Halide Lamps
Cree says its new 8000-lumen LMH2 LED Module is designed to replace 150-watt ceramic-metal-halide (CMH) lamps while using 63 percent of the power and lasting three times as long.
The LMH2 LED Module addresses high-ceiling, high-lumen applications to replace 150-watt CMHs in spaces such as convention centers, airports, auditoriums and shopping malls.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management