Cree 8000-Lumen LED Module Enables Complete Replacement of Ceramic Metal Halide Lamps
Cree says its new 8000-lumen LMH2 LED Module is designed to replace 150-watt ceramic-metal-halide (CMH) lamps while using 63 percent of the power and lasting three times as long.
The LMH2 LED Module addresses high-ceiling, high-lumen applications to replace 150-watt CMHs in spaces such as convention centers, airports, auditoriums and shopping malls.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement