Cree 8000-Lumen LED Module Enables Complete Replacement of Ceramic Metal Halide Lamps
Cree says its new 8000-lumen LMH2 LED Module is designed to replace 150-watt ceramic-metal-halide (CMH) lamps while using 63 percent of the power and lasting three times as long.
The LMH2 LED Module addresses high-ceiling, high-lumen applications to replace 150-watt CMHs in spaces such as convention centers, airports, auditoriums and shopping malls.
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement