Cree 8000-Lumen LED Module Enables Complete Replacement of Ceramic Metal Halide Lamps
Cree says its new 8000-lumen LMH2 LED Module is designed to replace 150-watt ceramic-metal-halide (CMH) lamps while using 63 percent of the power and lasting three times as long.
The LMH2 LED Module addresses high-ceiling, high-lumen applications to replace 150-watt CMHs in spaces such as convention centers, airports, auditoriums and shopping malls.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management