Cree Debuts LED for Rural Applications
Cree introduced the LED Rural Utility Light (RUL) Series to accelerate adoption of LED lighting across rural areas in North America – an estimated 10 to 13 million rural street and area light fixtures are installed.
Featuring elements of Cree’s SC5 Technology Platform, the LED Rural Utility Light is designed to replace incumbent High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Mercury Vapor (MV) technology, providing 110 lumens-per-watt efficacy. It features a light-weight design, tool-less entry and straight-in wiring.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds