Cree Designs LED Specifically for Parking Garages
Cree’s new VG Series parking garage luminaires are designed to deliver low-glare illumination by eliminating direct view of the LEDs via an optical system.
The company says the VG Series luminaires can deliver payback in less than two years calculated against metal halide and based on commercial usage of 24 hours per-day and the national average of $0.11 per kWh electric costs.
The VG Series delivers energy savings up to 73 percent compared to metal halide fixtures, says Cree.
The low-glare luminaire features a composite optical system combining an internal reflector and a precisely designed prismatic lens to even out the dark and light contrast in parking garages. The VG Series is designed with a mounting system for installation in most parking garages.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year