Cree Extends Line with 3 LEDs
Cree has added three products to its line of RSW LED Street Luminaires. The new LEDs replace high intensity discharge (HID) lights operating at 70-100W HPS, 150W HPS, 250W HPS and 400W HPS. The new items deliver efficacy of as much as 115 LPW at color temperatures of 3000K or 4000K and a color rendering index of 80.
The series use a standard NEMA 7-pin socket and features a housing designed for easy installation and long-life durability. The company says that the LEDs are configured for challenging roadway and street lighting conditions. The 70-100W HPS is shipping now; the rest of the new models will be available in late summer.
Last month, a compromise on LED street lights was reached between the astronomical community and officials of Las Cruces, NM.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds