Cree Extends Line with 3 LEDs
Cree has added three products to its line of RSW LED Street Luminaires. The new LEDs replace high intensity discharge (HID) lights operating at 70-100W HPS, 150W HPS, 250W HPS and 400W HPS. The new items deliver efficacy of as much as 115 LPW at color temperatures of 3000K or 4000K and a color rendering index of 80.
The series use a standard NEMA 7-pin socket and features a housing designed for easy installation and long-life durability. The company says that the LEDs are configured for challenging roadway and street lighting conditions. The 70-100W HPS is shipping now; the rest of the new models will be available in late summer.
Last month, a compromise on LED street lights was reached between the astronomical community and officials of Las Cruces, NM.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection