Cree Extends Line with 3 LEDs
Cree has added three products to its line of RSW LED Street Luminaires. The new LEDs replace high intensity discharge (HID) lights operating at 70-100W HPS, 150W HPS, 250W HPS and 400W HPS. The new items deliver efficacy of as much as 115 LPW at color temperatures of 3000K or 4000K and a color rendering index of 80.
The series use a standard NEMA 7-pin socket and features a housing designed for easy installation and long-life durability. The company says that the LEDs are configured for challenging roadway and street lighting conditions. The 70-100W HPS is shipping now; the rest of the new models will be available in late summer.
Last month, a compromise on LED street lights was reached between the astronomical community and officials of Las Cruces, NM.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers