Cree Intros Self-Programming Lighting Control System
Cree, Inc. has introduced SmartCast Technology luminaires that remove the complexity associated with lighting controls.
They feature OneButton Setup, create their own secure network, learn about their environment and form groups to maximize savings. SmartCast Technology eliminates additional design time, wires and set up time often associated with controls systems.
Cree SmartCast Technology is currently available in CR Series LED troffers, CS Series linear luminaires and KR Series downlights, as well as via a 0-10V interface for control of existing dimmable LED luminaires. These critical features are compliant with emerging code requirements throughout the United States and Canada.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings