Cree Intros LED Canopy Series
Cree says its CPY250 canopy and soffit LED lighting series consumes 75 percent less energy than the metal halide (MH) systems it’s designed to replace.
The new CPY Series targets a range of canopy applications including gas stations, bank drive-through ATMs and hotel/airport drop-off centers.
A canopy installation with Cree CPY250 LED luminaires can deliver a payback period of less than two years as compared to the MH recessed and surface-mount solutions, based on typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day and the national average $0.12 per kWh electric costs and virtually zero maintenance, says Cree.
The CPY250 is available in both flat and prismatic drop lens and has an integrated driver within the canopy housing. The CPY250 can mount to most canopy decks and is secured in place with self-sealing screws.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- The Sustainable Edge™
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape