Cree Intros LED Canopy Series
Cree says its CPY250 canopy and soffit LED lighting series consumes 75 percent less energy than the metal halide (MH) systems it’s designed to replace.
The new CPY Series targets a range of canopy applications including gas stations, bank drive-through ATMs and hotel/airport drop-off centers.
A canopy installation with Cree CPY250 LED luminaires can deliver a payback period of less than two years as compared to the MH recessed and surface-mount solutions, based on typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day and the national average $0.12 per kWh electric costs and virtually zero maintenance, says Cree.
The CPY250 is available in both flat and prismatic drop lens and has an integrated driver within the canopy housing. The CPY250 can mount to most canopy decks and is secured in place with self-sealing screws.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement