Cree Intros LED Canopy Series
Cree says its CPY250 canopy and soffit LED lighting series consumes 75 percent less energy than the metal halide (MH) systems it’s designed to replace.
The new CPY Series targets a range of canopy applications including gas stations, bank drive-through ATMs and hotel/airport drop-off centers.
A canopy installation with Cree CPY250 LED luminaires can deliver a payback period of less than two years as compared to the MH recessed and surface-mount solutions, based on typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day and the national average $0.12 per kWh electric costs and virtually zero maintenance, says Cree.
The CPY250 is available in both flat and prismatic drop lens and has an integrated driver within the canopy housing. The CPY250 can mount to most canopy decks and is secured in place with self-sealing screws.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems