Cree Intros LED Canopy Series
Cree says its CPY250 canopy and soffit LED lighting series consumes 75 percent less energy than the metal halide (MH) systems it’s designed to replace.
The new CPY Series targets a range of canopy applications including gas stations, bank drive-through ATMs and hotel/airport drop-off centers.
A canopy installation with Cree CPY250 LED luminaires can deliver a payback period of less than two years as compared to the MH recessed and surface-mount solutions, based on typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day and the national average $0.12 per kWh electric costs and virtually zero maintenance, says Cree.
The CPY250 is available in both flat and prismatic drop lens and has an integrated driver within the canopy housing. The CPY250 can mount to most canopy decks and is secured in place with self-sealing screws.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies