Cree LED Module Delivers 125 Lumens-per-Watt Efficacy
Cree introduced the LMH2+ LED module, delivering 30 percent better performance than the previous generation in the same form factor. Providing efficacy of 125 lumens per watt with color-quality greater than 90 CRI, the LMH2+ LED module allows lighting manufacturers to achieve a system efficacy of 100 lumens-per-watt with high light quality.
The efficacy of the LMH2+ drives new applications, enables smaller luminaires and lowers system cost, says Cree.
The LMH2+ is a drop-in upgrade for LMH2-based designs. It delivers the same efficacy across all color temperatures.
The LMH2+ LED module is available at 1250, 2000 and 3000 lumens and in color temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K and 4000 K at 90+ CRI. The module is designed for 50,000 hours of operation and dimmable to five percent.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash