Cree LED T8 Tube Replacement Costs $21.97
Cree expanded its LED bulb portfolio with the TW Series LED T8 tube replacement, designed for simple, wire-free installation. Available as 32-watt replacements, the TW Series LED T8 tube replacements are sold at The Home Depot stores starting at $21.97. The bulbs consume up to 42 percent less energy than the 32W fluorescent tubes they replace.
Designed to look like the fluorescent tubes they replace, the Cree TW Series LED T8 tube replacement delivers a 90+ Color Rendering Index (CRI) in 2700 K Soft White or 4000 K Cool White color temperatures. The tubes turn on instantly, are dimmable with most standard dimmers, last 50,000 hours and feature a shatter-proof design.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex