Cree Module Delivers LED Dimming
Cree introduced its LMH2 LED Module with sunset dimming to provide a dimming experience similar to incandescent lighting.
Cree’s sunset dimming technology dims from 2700 K to 1800 K for applications requiring a traditional style of dimming, such as hospitality, while still achieving over 80-percent energy reduction compared to incandescent bulbs.
The LMH2 module family now lets lighting manufacturers address a wide range of lighting technologies with a one-module form factor. The module leverages one product platform to create an entire luminaire portfolio.
Available in a range of lumens (850 to 3000) at 2700 K and multiple driver options, LMH2 modules with sunset-dimming technology can plug into existing LMH2 module drivers and reflectors and are also compatible with TRIAC dimmers, meaning the module can be retrofitted in any room with traditional dimming technologies or used in new installations with 0–10 V or digital addressable lighting interface (DALI) dimming technologies.
The LMH2 module is designed for 50,000 hours of operation and dimmable to five percent. Luminaire makers seeking Energy Star qualification will have access to specification and performance data, including LM-80 reports, which can speed regulatory approvals.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement