Cree Module Delivers LED Dimming
Cree introduced its LMH2 LED Module with sunset dimming to provide a dimming experience similar to incandescent lighting.
Cree’s sunset dimming technology dims from 2700 K to 1800 K for applications requiring a traditional style of dimming, such as hospitality, while still achieving over 80-percent energy reduction compared to incandescent bulbs.
The LMH2 module family now lets lighting manufacturers address a wide range of lighting technologies with a one-module form factor. The module leverages one product platform to create an entire luminaire portfolio.
Available in a range of lumens (850 to 3000) at 2700 K and multiple driver options, LMH2 modules with sunset-dimming technology can plug into existing LMH2 module drivers and reflectors and are also compatible with TRIAC dimmers, meaning the module can be retrofitted in any room with traditional dimming technologies or used in new installations with 0–10 V or digital addressable lighting interface (DALI) dimming technologies.
The LMH2 module is designed for 50,000 hours of operation and dimmable to five percent. Luminaire makers seeking Energy Star qualification will have access to specification and performance data, including LM-80 reports, which can speed regulatory approvals.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy