Cree Module Delivers LED Dimming
Cree introduced its LMH2 LED Module with sunset dimming to provide a dimming experience similar to incandescent lighting.
Cree’s sunset dimming technology dims from 2700 K to 1800 K for applications requiring a traditional style of dimming, such as hospitality, while still achieving over 80-percent energy reduction compared to incandescent bulbs.
The LMH2 module family now lets lighting manufacturers address a wide range of lighting technologies with a one-module form factor. The module leverages one product platform to create an entire luminaire portfolio.
Available in a range of lumens (850 to 3000) at 2700 K and multiple driver options, LMH2 modules with sunset-dimming technology can plug into existing LMH2 module drivers and reflectors and are also compatible with TRIAC dimmers, meaning the module can be retrofitted in any room with traditional dimming technologies or used in new installations with 0–10 V or digital addressable lighting interface (DALI) dimming technologies.
The LMH2 module is designed for 50,000 hours of operation and dimmable to five percent. Luminaire makers seeking Energy Star qualification will have access to specification and performance data, including LM-80 reports, which can speed regulatory approvals.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide