Cree Offers LED Luminaire
The Cree®CXB High Bay LED luminaire pays for itself in less than three years and delivers 23,000 lumens. It eliminates the need for energy-wasting fluorescent and HID high bay luminaires. The luminaire is a replacement for warehouse, industrial, education and other commercial high bay applications. It cuts energy consumption in half and nearly eliminates maintenance costs with industry leading price performance.
The CXB High Bay LED luminaire’s design enables a low profile luminaire at half the weight of incumbent technologies. Offering versatile mounting options for a quick and easy one-for-one replacement of up to 400-watt HID fixtures and multi-lamp fluorescent high bay luminaires, the CXB High Bay luminaire simplifies installation and reduces labor costs during its 70,000-hour rated lifetime.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- LED Myths and Facts
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing