Cree Offers LED Luminaire
The Cree®CXB High Bay LED luminaire pays for itself in less than three years and delivers 23,000 lumens. It eliminates the need for energy-wasting fluorescent and HID high bay luminaires. The luminaire is a replacement for warehouse, industrial, education and other commercial high bay applications. It cuts energy consumption in half and nearly eliminates maintenance costs with industry leading price performance.
The CXB High Bay LED luminaire’s design enables a low profile luminaire at half the weight of incumbent technologies. Offering versatile mounting options for a quick and easy one-for-one replacement of up to 400-watt HID fixtures and multi-lamp fluorescent high bay luminaires, the CXB High Bay luminaire simplifies installation and reduces labor costs during its 70,000-hour rated lifetime.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection