Cree Offers LED Luminaire
The Cree®CXB High Bay LED luminaire pays for itself in less than three years and delivers 23,000 lumens. It eliminates the need for energy-wasting fluorescent and HID high bay luminaires. The luminaire is a replacement for warehouse, industrial, education and other commercial high bay applications. It cuts energy consumption in half and nearly eliminates maintenance costs with industry leading price performance.
The CXB High Bay LED luminaire’s design enables a low profile luminaire at half the weight of incumbent technologies. Offering versatile mounting options for a quick and easy one-for-one replacement of up to 400-watt HID fixtures and multi-lamp fluorescent high bay luminaires, the CXB High Bay luminaire simplifies installation and reduces labor costs during its 70,000-hour rated lifetime.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement