Cree Recalls Lamps
Cree has recalled several products, according to Facility Executive.
The site says that the lamps replace two-pin outdoor T8 fluorescent tubes. The 48-inch-long white lamps all are prefaced with BT848 in the product number. The four follow with these codes: 170227FLW-BDG13-2C100, 17040FLW-BDG13-2C100, 17027FLW-BDG13-2C120 and 17040FLW-BDG13-2C120.
Cree is reported in the story to have said that there are 12 reports of the lamps overheating and melting. No injuries have been reported.
The story says that about 104,000 of the units were sold in the United States and about 8,500 in Canada. They were sold at Home Depot and at Amazon.co from September 2015 through this May.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy