Cree Rolls Out LED Flood Light
Cree announced the LED BR30 flood light that looks like a traditional incandescent BR30 but uses 85 percent less energy and is designed to last 25 times longer than comparable incandescent flood lights.
Featuring the same shape, same glass dome and same color light of the typical incandescent flood it replaces, the new Cree LED flood light gives consumers the flexibility to upgrade one or multiple bulbs without any noticeable difference, especially in recessed-lighting applications.
The Cree LED BR30 Flood Light has a retail price of $19.97 for the soft white (2700-K) 65-watt incandescent replacement. For a cooler light color, the Cree LED BR30 is also available in a daylight (5000-K) color with a retail price of $21.97.
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Managing Enterprise Assets and IT Assets in a Converged World
- Beyond Equipment Management by Spreadsheets
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems