Cree Rolls Out LED Flood Light
Cree announced the LED BR30 flood light that looks like a traditional incandescent BR30 but uses 85 percent less energy and is designed to last 25 times longer than comparable incandescent flood lights.
Featuring the same shape, same glass dome and same color light of the typical incandescent flood it replaces, the new Cree LED flood light gives consumers the flexibility to upgrade one or multiple bulbs without any noticeable difference, especially in recessed-lighting applications.
The Cree LED BR30 Flood Light has a retail price of $19.97 for the soft white (2700-K) 65-watt incandescent replacement. For a cooler light color, the Cree LED BR30 is also available in a daylight (5000-K) color with a retail price of $21.97.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement