Cree Rolls Out LED Flood Light
Cree announced the LED BR30 flood light that looks like a traditional incandescent BR30 but uses 85 percent less energy and is designed to last 25 times longer than comparable incandescent flood lights.
Featuring the same shape, same glass dome and same color light of the typical incandescent flood it replaces, the new Cree LED flood light gives consumers the flexibility to upgrade one or multiple bulbs without any noticeable difference, especially in recessed-lighting applications.
The Cree LED BR30 Flood Light has a retail price of $19.97 for the soft white (2700-K) 65-watt incandescent replacement. For a cooler light color, the Cree LED BR30 is also available in a daylight (5000-K) color with a retail price of $21.97.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room