Cree Rolls Out LED Flood Light
Cree announced the LED BR30 flood light that looks like a traditional incandescent BR30 but uses 85 percent less energy and is designed to last 25 times longer than comparable incandescent flood lights.
Featuring the same shape, same glass dome and same color light of the typical incandescent flood it replaces, the new Cree LED flood light gives consumers the flexibility to upgrade one or multiple bulbs without any noticeable difference, especially in recessed-lighting applications.
The Cree LED BR30 Flood Light has a retail price of $19.97 for the soft white (2700-K) 65-watt incandescent replacement. For a cooler light color, the Cree LED BR30 is also available in a daylight (5000-K) color with a retail price of $21.97.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management