Creekwood Uses Noesis for Financing Aspect of Energy Management
Creekwood Energy Partners has integrated Noesis Energy’s project financing services into its energy management and consulting business.
Creekwood serves as an outsourced energy management partner for mid-size companies. It evaluates their energy assets and determines how, given their current energy supply options and available financing, they can better manage their energy spend and reduce energy consumption.
Creekwood is using Noesis as its back office for modeling and analyzing project calculations and to provide a verifiable economic basis for its recommendations. Noesis’ team of project finance specialists helps during the entire proposal process – from analyzing project details and working with lenders to presenting financing options to the CFO or building owner.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards