Cree’s 75W LED Uses 82% Less Energy than Incandescent
Cree’s new LED 75-watt replacement bulb looks like a traditional incandescent but uses 82 percent less energy and is designed to last 25 times longer, says the company. The LED Bulb retails for $23.
The same shape and size as the A19 traditional bulb, the Cree LED 75-watt bulb can be placed in most lighting fixtures in the home. Cree says the bulbs turn on instantly and are easily dimmable with most standard incandescent dimmers.
The bulb is illuminated by Cree LED Filament Tower technology within a glass bulb and delivers 1100 lumens, consumes 13.5 watts and is available in soft white (2700K) color temp.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash