Cree’s XP LED Delivers 200 Lumens Per Watt
Cree says its new XLamp XP-L LED is the first commercially available single-die LED to achieve efficacy of up to 200 lumens per watt (LPW) at 350 mA.
Delivering up to 1226 lumens in a 3.45 mm x 3.45 mm package, the LED enables a performance increase of 50 percent or more as a drop-in upgrade in Cree’s existing XP footprint.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles