Cushman & Wakefield Acquires EnSite Solutions
EnSite, according to the press release, provides maintenance and repair of HVAC, generators, uninterruptable power supply (UPS) and fire protection equipment. It offers maintenance programs for data centers, telecommunications companies and health care facilities.
Commentary in the release says that the acquisition immediately will provide access to sources of preventive maintenance equipment. In the long run, it will enable Cushman & Wakefield to create a robust and customized service platform. EnSite Solutions was included in the Inc500 in 2013 and Inc5000 in 2014 and 2016, the release said.
Cushman & Wakefield took part pilot projects mounted by the Urban Land Institute that aims to heighten energy efficiency in leased spaces. The Tenant Energy Optimization Program focuses on building communications between tenants, building owners, real estate brokers, project managers, architects and engineers, according to the organization.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution