Customized Natural Gas Procurement Saves School Board $30,000
EMEX says one of its energy procurement products generated a $30,000 savings for the Millville Board of Education in New Jersey. The product provides customers with a fixed rate while also giving them the ability to take advantage of future price dips in the natural gas market.
This pricing structure has saved Millville Board of Education (BOE) $10,000 per year versus a traditional fixed price, according to EMEX. In addition, EMEX says it secured an extra $20,000 in savings by reducing Millville BOE’s future costs for the months of September 2014 through February 2015.
The product and contract that EMEX designed for the Millville BOE was negotiated with Constellation Energy Gas Choice.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management