Customized Natural Gas Procurement Saves School Board $30,000
EMEX says one of its energy procurement products generated a $30,000 savings for the Millville Board of Education in New Jersey. The product provides customers with a fixed rate while also giving them the ability to take advantage of future price dips in the natural gas market.
This pricing structure has saved Millville Board of Education (BOE) $10,000 per year versus a traditional fixed price, according to EMEX. In addition, EMEX says it secured an extra $20,000 in savings by reducing Millville BOE’s future costs for the months of September 2014 through February 2015.
The product and contract that EMEX designed for the Millville BOE was negotiated with Constellation Energy Gas Choice.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BuildingIQ Security
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement