Customized Natural Gas Procurement Saves School Board $30,000
EMEX says one of its energy procurement products generated a $30,000 savings for the Millville Board of Education in New Jersey. The product provides customers with a fixed rate while also giving them the ability to take advantage of future price dips in the natural gas market.
This pricing structure has saved Millville Board of Education (BOE) $10,000 per year versus a traditional fixed price, according to EMEX. In addition, EMEX says it secured an extra $20,000 in savings by reducing Millville BOE’s future costs for the months of September 2014 through February 2015.
The product and contract that EMEX designed for the Millville BOE was negotiated with Constellation Energy Gas Choice.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide