Customized Natural Gas Procurement Saves School Board $30,000
EMEX says one of its energy procurement products generated a $30,000 savings for the Millville Board of Education in New Jersey. The product provides customers with a fixed rate while also giving them the ability to take advantage of future price dips in the natural gas market.
This pricing structure has saved Millville Board of Education (BOE) $10,000 per year versus a traditional fixed price, according to EMEX. In addition, EMEX says it secured an extra $20,000 in savings by reducing Millville BOE’s future costs for the months of September 2014 through February 2015.
The product and contract that EMEX designed for the Millville BOE was negotiated with Constellation Energy Gas Choice.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement