Customized Natural Gas Procurement Saves School Board $30,000
EMEX says one of its energy procurement products generated a $30,000 savings for the Millville Board of Education in New Jersey. The product provides customers with a fixed rate while also giving them the ability to take advantage of future price dips in the natural gas market.
This pricing structure has saved Millville Board of Education (BOE) $10,000 per year versus a traditional fixed price, according to EMEX. In addition, EMEX says it secured an extra $20,000 in savings by reducing Millville BOE’s future costs for the months of September 2014 through February 2015.
The product and contract that EMEX designed for the Millville BOE was negotiated with Constellation Energy Gas Choice.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management