Cutting Costs With Heating and Cooling
Sasha Thyer from REEFHQ Aquarium discusses how upgrading facilities saved costs on overheads. Presented at the ecoBiz Network forum — Keeping your cool: cutting costs with clever cooling and heating, August 2012.
This is part one of a joint presentation. For the full story watch part two below where Craig McClintock discusses building management systems, air-conditioning and cooling upgrades.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection