Cutting Costs With Heating and Cooling
Sasha Thyer from REEFHQ Aquarium discusses how upgrading facilities saved costs on overheads. Presented at the ecoBiz Network forum — Keeping your cool: cutting costs with clever cooling and heating, August 2012.
This is part one of a joint presentation. For the full story watch part two below where Craig McClintock discusses building management systems, air-conditioning and cooling upgrades.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software