Cutting Costs With Heating and Cooling
Sasha Thyer from REEFHQ Aquarium discusses how upgrading facilities saved costs on overheads. Presented at the ecoBiz Network forum — Keeping your cool: cutting costs with clever cooling and heating, August 2012.
This is part one of a joint presentation. For the full story watch part two below where Craig McClintock discusses building management systems, air-conditioning and cooling upgrades.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach