Cutting Costs With Heating and Cooling
Sasha Thyer from REEFHQ Aquarium discusses how upgrading facilities saved costs on overheads. Presented at the ecoBiz Network forum — Keeping your cool: cutting costs with clever cooling and heating, August 2012.
This is part one of a joint presentation. For the full story watch part two below where Craig McClintock discusses building management systems, air-conditioning and cooling upgrades.
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data