Cylon Energy Buys American Auto-Matrix
Cylon Energy acquired American Auto-Matrix, a provider of building automation systems located in Export, Penn.
Previously, Cylon Energy acquired the building automation systems dealer business of Teletrol Systems from Royal Philips Electronics.
Cylon says with Teletrol it was able to bring a much-needed upgrade path to Teletrol customers by offering Cylon open protocol products and energy management services. With American Auto-Matrix, Cylon sees a synergy of open technologies to offer cloud-based energy management.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management