Cylon Energy Buys American Auto-Matrix
Cylon Energy acquired American Auto-Matrix, a provider of building automation systems located in Export, Penn.
Previously, Cylon Energy acquired the building automation systems dealer business of Teletrol Systems from Royal Philips Electronics.
Cylon says with Teletrol it was able to bring a much-needed upgrade path to Teletrol customers by offering Cylon open protocol products and energy management services. With American Auto-Matrix, Cylon sees a synergy of open technologies to offer cloud-based energy management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation