Cylon Energy Buys American Auto-Matrix
Cylon Energy acquired American Auto-Matrix, a provider of building automation systems located in Export, Penn.
Previously, Cylon Energy acquired the building automation systems dealer business of Teletrol Systems from Royal Philips Electronics.
Cylon says with Teletrol it was able to bring a much-needed upgrade path to Teletrol customers by offering Cylon open protocol products and energy management services. With American Auto-Matrix, Cylon sees a synergy of open technologies to offer cloud-based energy management.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management