Cylon Energy Buys American Auto-Matrix
Cylon Energy acquired American Auto-Matrix, a provider of building automation systems located in Export, Penn.
Previously, Cylon Energy acquired the building automation systems dealer business of Teletrol Systems from Royal Philips Electronics.
Cylon says with Teletrol it was able to bring a much-needed upgrade path to Teletrol customers by offering Cylon open protocol products and energy management services. With American Auto-Matrix, Cylon sees a synergy of open technologies to offer cloud-based energy management.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape