Cylon Energy Buys American Auto-Matrix
Cylon Energy acquired American Auto-Matrix, a provider of building automation systems located in Export, Penn.
Previously, Cylon Energy acquired the building automation systems dealer business of Teletrol Systems from Royal Philips Electronics.
Cylon says with Teletrol it was able to bring a much-needed upgrade path to Teletrol customers by offering Cylon open protocol products and energy management services. With American Auto-Matrix, Cylon sees a synergy of open technologies to offer cloud-based energy management.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement