DaaS Offered as a Cloud Solution
The first Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) SkySpark application available as a hosted cloud solution is now available for building managers that may not be able to afford analytics and building diagnostic data. Connexx Energy, a developer of ‘last mile’ energy solutions for smart grid and smart building technologies, added this application.
Connexx says it enables building owners and operators who may not be able to host an analytic application to receive operational data that help them identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and operate their facilities more efficiently.
Building automation and energy management systems contain huge stores of operational data that can be collected and analyzed to manage operational efficiencies among multiple systems and devices supporting building management functions.
The SkySpark application combined with Connexx Energy’s connectivity, security and cyber-threat protection enables users to deploy energy and facility operational strategies, gain knowledge of individual usage and trends related to their building systems and equipment, all within a cloud, hosted environment.
Cloud hosting is provided by Proxios, a secured hosting and managed cloud environments and infrastructures firm. Connexx Energy manages hosting, backup and redundancy, security and availability including providing a secured, hardware normalization layer.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement