DaaS Offered as a Cloud Solution
The first Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) SkySpark application available as a hosted cloud solution is now available for building managers that may not be able to afford analytics and building diagnostic data. Connexx Energy, a developer of ‘last mile’ energy solutions for smart grid and smart building technologies, added this application.
Connexx says it enables building owners and operators who may not be able to host an analytic application to receive operational data that help them identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and operate their facilities more efficiently.
Building automation and energy management systems contain huge stores of operational data that can be collected and analyzed to manage operational efficiencies among multiple systems and devices supporting building management functions.
The SkySpark application combined with Connexx Energy’s connectivity, security and cyber-threat protection enables users to deploy energy and facility operational strategies, gain knowledge of individual usage and trends related to their building systems and equipment, all within a cloud, hosted environment.
Cloud hosting is provided by Proxios, a secured hosting and managed cloud environments and infrastructures firm. Connexx Energy manages hosting, backup and redundancy, security and availability including providing a secured, hardware normalization layer.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management