DaaS Offered as a Cloud Solution
The first Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) SkySpark application available as a hosted cloud solution is now available for building managers that may not be able to afford analytics and building diagnostic data. Connexx Energy, a developer of ‘last mile’ energy solutions for smart grid and smart building technologies, added this application.
Connexx says it enables building owners and operators who may not be able to host an analytic application to receive operational data that help them identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and operate their facilities more efficiently.
Building automation and energy management systems contain huge stores of operational data that can be collected and analyzed to manage operational efficiencies among multiple systems and devices supporting building management functions.
The SkySpark application combined with Connexx Energy’s connectivity, security and cyber-threat protection enables users to deploy energy and facility operational strategies, gain knowledge of individual usage and trends related to their building systems and equipment, all within a cloud, hosted environment.
Cloud hosting is provided by Proxios, a secured hosting and managed cloud environments and infrastructures firm. Connexx Energy manages hosting, backup and redundancy, security and availability including providing a secured, hardware normalization layer.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management