DaaS Offered as a Cloud Solution
The first Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) SkySpark application available as a hosted cloud solution is now available for building managers that may not be able to afford analytics and building diagnostic data. Connexx Energy, a developer of ‘last mile’ energy solutions for smart grid and smart building technologies, added this application.
Connexx says it enables building owners and operators who may not be able to host an analytic application to receive operational data that help them identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and operate their facilities more efficiently.
Building automation and energy management systems contain huge stores of operational data that can be collected and analyzed to manage operational efficiencies among multiple systems and devices supporting building management functions.
The SkySpark application combined with Connexx Energy’s connectivity, security and cyber-threat protection enables users to deploy energy and facility operational strategies, gain knowledge of individual usage and trends related to their building systems and equipment, all within a cloud, hosted environment.
Cloud hosting is provided by Proxios, a secured hosting and managed cloud environments and infrastructures firm. Connexx Energy manages hosting, backup and redundancy, security and availability including providing a secured, hardware normalization layer.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings