Daintree Intros Wireless Sensor for Industrial, Outdoor Lighting
Daintree Networks introduced its WHS100 Wireless Sensor, providing wireless connectivity and an embedded motion control sensor that operates with Daintree’s ControlScope wireless building control.
The WHS100 Wireless Sensor works with a range of fixture types, including high-bay, mid-bay, and low-bay luminaires for industrial and warehouse facilities. With a wide operating temperature range and wet location rating, the WHS100 is suited for manufacturing environments, as well as parking and outdoor area lighting applications.
Using open standard ZigBee PRO wireless communications, the WHS100 operates with other standard ZigBee PRO wireless products in the Daintree ControlScope ecosystem to provide advanced lighting control, such as smart scheduling, daylight harvesting and task tuning in addition to occupancy-based control. With built-in metering, the WHS100 can monitor and measure the energy consumption of the lighting load being controlled, and also enable automatic fault detection.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management