Daintree Puts Building Energy Management in Cloud
Daintree Networks has a new service offering – Building Energy Management as a Service (BEMaaS). The new offering makes Daintree’s ControlScope software available as a subscription-based cloud application instead of a local application on a physical server.
Daintree’s BEMaaS spans various building applications and controls down to individual devices including lighting, thermostat, plug load and fans.
ControlScope BEMaaS require limited hardware: a wireless area controller and sensors for the facility’s building devices – lights, thermostats, plug loads, meters, mechanical equipment, such as fans and motors, and other energy-related products.
Daintree says a key benefit of BEMaaS is that it further streamlines the connection between building automation and the Enterprise Internet of Things.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management