Daintree, UC Davis Advance Lighting Controls
Daintree Networks is partnering with UC Davis’ California Lighting Technology Center (CLTC) with the goal of advancing lighting controls.
Daintree and CLTC will demonstrate how open standards communications and controls can simplify the integration process for commercial buildings to meet California’s building energy efficiency goals.
Daintree says the adoption of lighting control technology is the first step to creating smart buildings, which goes beyond lighting and includes thermostats, electrical plugs, etc.
Daintree’s ControlScope wireless networked, open standards-based energy management and monitoring for lighting control will allow the CLTC to demonstrate system integration and illustrate energy efficiency gains through intelligent data analytics.
CLTC is a not-for-profit research, development and demonstration facility dedicated to accelerating the development and commercialization of next-generation, energy-efficient lighting and daylighting technologies.
The California Energy Commission’s 2013 Building Energy Efficiency Standards make adaptive lighting the new standard in California, says CLTC.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management