Data Center Expands with Cannon Modular Pods
Red Cloud is increasing its footprint by investing in 11 data centers around Australia providing one million square feet of technical space. All of the Red Cloud data centers will be populated with the Cannon T4 range of MDC Pods.
The Cannon T4 Pods can be assembled within the host building using hand tools only. It is also possible to join adjacent pods into one large data hall for contiguous expansion. Red Cloud is also using Cannon T4’s data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software.
Red Cloud says the modular pods allow its clients to grow as they earn, reducing investment obstacles.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection