Data Centers Deploy Thermal Sensors
Data Foundry deployed thermal sensors from RF Code throughout its data centers to maximize the efficiency of cooling distribution.
RF Code’s sensors help keep the temperature of the hardware in data centers within an acceptable range. Data Foundry says the sensors have taken it from intermittent batch temperature readings to trended and alarmed measurements so that it can actively enforce airflow best practices and optimize cooling.
Data Foundry is using the Rack Cooling Index and Return Temperature Index capabilities in RF Code’s data center management software to ensure compliance with ASHRAE guidelines.
In 2013, CA Technologies integrated RF Code’s technology into CA’s Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), enabling customers to collect, monitor and analyze environmental and asset location information for an enhanced view of their data center infrastructure.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection