Data Centers Deploy Thermal Sensors
Data Foundry deployed thermal sensors from RF Code throughout its data centers to maximize the efficiency of cooling distribution.
RF Code’s sensors help keep the temperature of the hardware in data centers within an acceptable range. Data Foundry says the sensors have taken it from intermittent batch temperature readings to trended and alarmed measurements so that it can actively enforce airflow best practices and optimize cooling.
Data Foundry is using the Rack Cooling Index and Return Temperature Index capabilities in RF Code’s data center management software to ensure compliance with ASHRAE guidelines.
In 2013, CA Technologies integrated RF Code’s technology into CA’s Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), enabling customers to collect, monitor and analyze environmental and asset location information for an enhanced view of their data center infrastructure.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement