Data Logger Works Wirelessly via Bluetooth
Onset says its new HOBO MX1101 data logger measures and transmits temperature and humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth technology.
Without having to connect anything, users can access data over a 100-foot range from an iOS mobile device.
The wireless data logger works with Onset’s free HOBOmobile app for logger setup and data management.
Onset says the HOBO MX1101 is suited for use in a range of building monitoring applications, such as tracking storage temperatures in a food warehouse, keeping tabs on humidity levels in a museum, or investigating occupant comfort complaints in an office building.
The HOBO MX1101 is available immediately from Onset for $135.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash