Datum Achieves ISO 50001 Certification
Datum’s FRN1 data center near London has achieved ISO 50001:2011 accreditation, meeting a comprehensive set of requirements to ensure effective energy management.
ISO 50001 builds on Datum’s existing ISO 27001 and 9001 accreditation and PCI DSS compliance. Datum’s accreditation to ISO 50001 is underpinned by an effective energy management system, a continual improvement framework and an energy-efficient free cooling system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers