Daughters of American Revolution Go Solar
The Hall, opened in 1929, was designated a National Historic Landmark Building in 1985.
The array, mounted on the rooftop of the concert venue, is expected to produce 100,786 kWh per year, offsetting the building’s energy demand.
Standard Solar utilized PV systems from tenK, a commercial rooftop solar provider.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles