Daylighting Added to Hubbell Lighting Controls
Hubbell Building Automation added daylighting capability to its NX networked lighting controls. The NXDS daylight sensor auto-configures with the NX Room Controller.
The NXDS daylight sensor is designed for open loop operation, measuring natural light coming in through a window. It communicates with the recently-launched NXRC series Room Controller, which directs switching or dimming of the lighting. The NX system devices connect via standard CAT5 cables for controlling multiple zones.
The NX system is suited for spaces that require room-level lighting control, such as classrooms and personal offices. It provides energy-code compliance with auto-configuration.
Both indoor and outdoor versions of the NXDS sensor are available.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future