Daytona Speedway Hires Schneider
Schneider Electric will provide a single view into all critical infrastructure systems through its EcoStruxure software. Additionally, Schneider Electric will coordinate with its other partners to provide an integrated system for power distribution, electrical metering, building management controls and further integration of elevators, escalators, lighting, fire systems and generators.
The “We Built Daytona” platform is designed specifically for partners involved in the construction of DAYTONA Rising and enables them to showcase their involvement through a marketing presence. Schneider Electric joins the growing list of We Built Daytona partners, including Kingspan Insulated Panels, USG Corporation, CommScope, Big Ass Fans, and M-E Engineers, among others.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future