Deals and Partnerships: SMA America, Gehrlicher Solar America, tenKsolar, RBS, 2degrees
Solar inverter company SMA America has expanded its recently launched distribution program with the following six distributors representing the residential, commercial and battery-based market segments: Focused Energy, Krannich Solar, Kyocera Solar, Proinso, Wesco International.
Gehrlicher Solar America and tenKsolar announced a strategic alliance to deliver tenKsolar’s RAIS XT solar energy system technology to Gehrlicher Solar’s customers in commercial and government market segments. RAIS XT employs commercially available off-the-shelf components and conventional silicon solar cells in a patented tenKsolar PV module and system design. RAIS PV systems have been installed in over 180 projects around the world with performance data achieving expected energy output.
RBS and 2degrees have launched a new partnership to help British small and medium sized businesses become more energy efficient. The partnership will collaborate with 2degrees’ 30,000 members, allowing small businesses access to RBS’s funding advice and support, best practice guides, case studies and trade events, delivered through 2degrees’ interactive platform. RBS will also support 2degrees’ key events this year, including the 2degrees Sustainability Champions Awards in July and the annual Resource Efficiency Summit in September.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management