Deals and Partnerships: SMA America, Gehrlicher Solar America, tenKsolar, RBS, 2degrees
Solar inverter company SMA America has expanded its recently launched distribution program with the following six distributors representing the residential, commercial and battery-based market segments: Focused Energy, Krannich Solar, Kyocera Solar, Proinso, Wesco International.
Gehrlicher Solar America and tenKsolar announced a strategic alliance to deliver tenKsolar’s RAIS XT solar energy system technology to Gehrlicher Solar’s customers in commercial and government market segments. RAIS XT employs commercially available off-the-shelf components and conventional silicon solar cells in a patented tenKsolar PV module and system design. RAIS PV systems have been installed in over 180 projects around the world with performance data achieving expected energy output.
RBS and 2degrees have launched a new partnership to help British small and medium sized businesses become more energy efficient. The partnership will collaborate with 2degrees’ 30,000 members, allowing small businesses access to RBS’s funding advice and support, best practice guides, case studies and trade events, delivered through 2degrees’ interactive platform. RBS will also support 2degrees’ key events this year, including the 2degrees Sustainability Champions Awards in July and the annual Resource Efficiency Summit in September.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity