Deals and Partnerships: SMA America, Gehrlicher Solar America, tenKsolar, RBS, 2degrees
Solar inverter company SMA America has expanded its recently launched distribution program with the following six distributors representing the residential, commercial and battery-based market segments: Focused Energy, Krannich Solar, Kyocera Solar, Proinso, Wesco International.
Gehrlicher Solar America and tenKsolar announced a strategic alliance to deliver tenKsolar’s RAIS XT solar energy system technology to Gehrlicher Solar’s customers in commercial and government market segments. RAIS XT employs commercially available off-the-shelf components and conventional silicon solar cells in a patented tenKsolar PV module and system design. RAIS PV systems have been installed in over 180 projects around the world with performance data achieving expected energy output.
RBS and 2degrees have launched a new partnership to help British small and medium sized businesses become more energy efficient. The partnership will collaborate with 2degrees’ 30,000 members, allowing small businesses access to RBS’s funding advice and support, best practice guides, case studies and trade events, delivered through 2degrees’ interactive platform. RBS will also support 2degrees’ key events this year, including the 2degrees Sustainability Champions Awards in July and the annual Resource Efficiency Summit in September.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room