Deals: Conergy Installs Solar for German Utility; EnerNOC Joins Noesis
Conergy installed a 100 kW solar plant on the rooftop of the Harburg District Council building (pictured) south of Hamburg in Germany. The district is leasing its 600-sq-meter roof and solar plant to public utility company Stadtwerke Winsen (Luhe). Acting as general contractor, Conergy was responsible for the planning and configuration of the plant as well as the supply of the components, and for the construction, for which it collaborated with its certified partner Schmidlein Solar. The 400 Conergy modules installed on Conergy SunTop mounting systems will be producing about 82,000 kWh per year. Stadtwerke Winsen (Luhe) has been relying increasingly on solar since 2011 in line with its integrated energy generation and climate protection goals.
Conergy says it has developed business models that do not rely on subsidies under the EEG (German Renewable Energy Sources Act). These models cover everything from selling the solar power directly to end consumers to renting PV plants, to selling solar power plants to end customers.
In other deals, EnerNOC has signed on as a Noesis Energy marketing partner. EnerNOC will give Noesis users access to its demand response, energy intelligence, and energy management insights, case studies, and advice from technology and energy management professionals. EnerNOC has established a dedicated community page on the Noesis platform. For EnerNOC, the Noesis platform allows it to reach those who are already actively pursuing energy efficiency programs.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement