Deals: Conergy Installs Solar for German Utility; EnerNOC Joins Noesis
Conergy installed a 100 kW solar plant on the rooftop of the Harburg District Council building (pictured) south of Hamburg in Germany. The district is leasing its 600-sq-meter roof and solar plant to public utility company Stadtwerke Winsen (Luhe). Acting as general contractor, Conergy was responsible for the planning and configuration of the plant as well as the supply of the components, and for the construction, for which it collaborated with its certified partner Schmidlein Solar. The 400 Conergy modules installed on Conergy SunTop mounting systems will be producing about 82,000 kWh per year. Stadtwerke Winsen (Luhe) has been relying increasingly on solar since 2011 in line with its integrated energy generation and climate protection goals.
Conergy says it has developed business models that do not rely on subsidies under the EEG (German Renewable Energy Sources Act). These models cover everything from selling the solar power directly to end consumers to renting PV plants, to selling solar power plants to end customers.
In other deals, EnerNOC has signed on as a Noesis Energy marketing partner. EnerNOC will give Noesis users access to its demand response, energy intelligence, and energy management insights, case studies, and advice from technology and energy management professionals. EnerNOC has established a dedicated community page on the Noesis platform. For EnerNOC, the Noesis platform allows it to reach those who are already actively pursuing energy efficiency programs.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room