Deals: Solution Dynamics Resells eSight; Electrovaya Wins Storage Contract
Industrial energy management company, Solution Dynamics will now accommodate clients interested in eSight energy management software by providing eSight’s product, which includes utility monitoring and reporting. Solution Dynamics can now provide these solutions directly to end users; allowing clients to custom build their own eSight system together with Solution Dynamics’ managed energy services, including financial analysis, reporting and alarms to analyze consumption and reduce energy usage.
Electrovaya won a competitive bid contract from Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution (SSEPD) for a distributed energy storage project, marking the company’s first major energy storage project in Europe. Electrovaya designs, develops and manufactures Lithium Ion SuperPolymer 2.0 batteries and battery systems. The SSEPD project will lead to the installation of 25 distributed and independent energy storage systems in a single UK town. The systems will be composed of Electrovaya’s SuperPolymer 2.0 technology and will feature substantial smart grid capabilities. The systems will range in energy capacity from 12.5kWh to over 80kWh.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control