Deals: Solution Dynamics Resells eSight; Electrovaya Wins Storage Contract
Industrial energy management company, Solution Dynamics will now accommodate clients interested in eSight energy management software by providing eSight’s product, which includes utility monitoring and reporting. Solution Dynamics can now provide these solutions directly to end users; allowing clients to custom build their own eSight system together with Solution Dynamics’ managed energy services, including financial analysis, reporting and alarms to analyze consumption and reduce energy usage.
Electrovaya won a competitive bid contract from Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution (SSEPD) for a distributed energy storage project, marking the company’s first major energy storage project in Europe. Electrovaya designs, develops and manufactures Lithium Ion SuperPolymer 2.0 batteries and battery systems. The SSEPD project will lead to the installation of 25 distributed and independent energy storage systems in a single UK town. The systems will be composed of Electrovaya’s SuperPolymer 2.0 technology and will feature substantial smart grid capabilities. The systems will range in energy capacity from 12.5kWh to over 80kWh.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems