Deals: Solution Dynamics Resells eSight; Electrovaya Wins Storage Contract
Industrial energy management company, Solution Dynamics will now accommodate clients interested in eSight energy management software by providing eSight’s product, which includes utility monitoring and reporting. Solution Dynamics can now provide these solutions directly to end users; allowing clients to custom build their own eSight system together with Solution Dynamics’ managed energy services, including financial analysis, reporting and alarms to analyze consumption and reduce energy usage.
Electrovaya won a competitive bid contract from Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution (SSEPD) for a distributed energy storage project, marking the company’s first major energy storage project in Europe. Electrovaya designs, develops and manufactures Lithium Ion SuperPolymer 2.0 batteries and battery systems. The SSEPD project will lead to the installation of 25 distributed and independent energy storage systems in a single UK town. The systems will be composed of Electrovaya’s SuperPolymer 2.0 technology and will feature substantial smart grid capabilities. The systems will range in energy capacity from 12.5kWh to over 80kWh.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement