Deals: Solution Dynamics Resells eSight; Electrovaya Wins Storage Contract
Industrial energy management company, Solution Dynamics will now accommodate clients interested in eSight energy management software by providing eSight’s product, which includes utility monitoring and reporting. Solution Dynamics can now provide these solutions directly to end users; allowing clients to custom build their own eSight system together with Solution Dynamics’ managed energy services, including financial analysis, reporting and alarms to analyze consumption and reduce energy usage.
Electrovaya won a competitive bid contract from Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution (SSEPD) for a distributed energy storage project, marking the company’s first major energy storage project in Europe. Electrovaya designs, develops and manufactures Lithium Ion SuperPolymer 2.0 batteries and battery systems. The SSEPD project will lead to the installation of 25 distributed and independent energy storage systems in a single UK town. The systems will be composed of Electrovaya’s SuperPolymer 2.0 technology and will feature substantial smart grid capabilities. The systems will range in energy capacity from 12.5kWh to over 80kWh.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management