Deco Lighting, Daintree Networks Deliver Wireless-Enabled LED Systems
Deco Lighting has joined forces with Daintree Networks to create an LED Troffer system with a wireless-enabled LED driver to be used with Deco LED fixtures. The Deco Watt Controls Zigbee LED Driver combines a Zigbee-enabled wireless LED module and an LED driver into one device.
The driver was developed by Deco Lighting to speed the adoption of wirelessly controlled LED lighting networks in commercial and industrial buildings. By combining two separate fixture components, the driver and the wireless module, into one device, The Watt Controls driver eliminates the need for an isolated LED module.
Deco Lighting says there is no need to see light as a binary-function device anymore, but as a node for data communication that can help facility managers and building owners learn more about their energy usage
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection