Decorative LED from GlacialLight
GlacialPower’s dimmable 35W CFD06DA-35 is a ceiling light with an optional decorative LED color ring that can be surface- or suspension-mounted.
GlacialPower, which is a division of GlacialTech, said that the light is suitable for a wide range of commercial and consumer applications. There are three configurations of the light: The GFD06DA-35WW has a 3000K warm white LED, the GL-CFD06DA-35-CW has a 5000K cool white light source and the GL-CFD06DA-35-NW offers a 4000K neutral white light. The light offers an aluminum outer right and frosted glass plate and a three-in-one dimmer that operates in 1-10V, 10V PWM and resistance/potentiometer modes.
In June, GlacialLight introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers