Decorative LED from GlacialLight
GlacialPower’s dimmable 35W CFD06DA-35 is a ceiling light with an optional decorative LED color ring that can be surface- or suspension-mounted.
GlacialPower, which is a division of GlacialTech, said that the light is suitable for a wide range of commercial and consumer applications. There are three configurations of the light: The GFD06DA-35WW has a 3000K warm white LED, the GL-CFD06DA-35-CW has a 5000K cool white light source and the GL-CFD06DA-35-NW offers a 4000K neutral white light. The light offers an aluminum outer right and frosted glass plate and a three-in-one dimmer that operates in 1-10V, 10V PWM and resistance/potentiometer modes.
In June, GlacialLight introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation