Delta Energy Services Expands Energy Management Operations
Delta Energy Services’ affiliate Perimeter Energy acquired select commodity consulting services accounts from and entered into a strategic energy commodity management services agreement with Canadian-based Energy Advantage.
The purchase includes select Energy Advantage energy commodity management contracts and Energy Advantage’s Quebec entity, Gigacon. Delta also will provide outsourced energy commodity management services to Energy Advantage’s total energy and environmental management customers. In addition, Energy Advantage’s commodity consulting services team, averaging 15 years of industry experience in the Canadian market, will join Delta’s team.
Energy Advantage was founded in 1996 and provides independent total energy and environmental management services, with customers in North America, Central America, India and the Middle East. Ohio-based Delta Energy Services will maintain offices in Ontario and Quebec to support existing and new customers in the region.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement