Delta Energy Services Expands Energy Management Operations
Delta Energy Services’ affiliate Perimeter Energy acquired select commodity consulting services accounts from and entered into a strategic energy commodity management services agreement with Canadian-based Energy Advantage.
The purchase includes select Energy Advantage energy commodity management contracts and Energy Advantage’s Quebec entity, Gigacon. Delta also will provide outsourced energy commodity management services to Energy Advantage’s total energy and environmental management customers. In addition, Energy Advantage’s commodity consulting services team, averaging 15 years of industry experience in the Canadian market, will join Delta’s team.
Energy Advantage was founded in 1996 and provides independent total energy and environmental management services, with customers in North America, Central America, India and the Middle East. Ohio-based Delta Energy Services will maintain offices in Ontario and Quebec to support existing and new customers in the region.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- EL Insights: Green Plastics
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- REC Databook
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders