Delta Energy Services Expands Energy Management Operations
Delta Energy Services’ affiliate Perimeter Energy acquired select commodity consulting services accounts from and entered into a strategic energy commodity management services agreement with Canadian-based Energy Advantage.
The purchase includes select Energy Advantage energy commodity management contracts and Energy Advantage’s Quebec entity, Gigacon. Delta also will provide outsourced energy commodity management services to Energy Advantage’s total energy and environmental management customers. In addition, Energy Advantage’s commodity consulting services team, averaging 15 years of industry experience in the Canadian market, will join Delta’s team.
Energy Advantage was founded in 1996 and provides independent total energy and environmental management services, with customers in North America, Central America, India and the Middle East. Ohio-based Delta Energy Services will maintain offices in Ontario and Quebec to support existing and new customers in the region.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies