Delta Energy Services Expands Energy Management Operations
Delta Energy Services’ affiliate Perimeter Energy acquired select commodity consulting services accounts from and entered into a strategic energy commodity management services agreement with Canadian-based Energy Advantage.
The purchase includes select Energy Advantage energy commodity management contracts and Energy Advantage’s Quebec entity, Gigacon. Delta also will provide outsourced energy commodity management services to Energy Advantage’s total energy and environmental management customers. In addition, Energy Advantage’s commodity consulting services team, averaging 15 years of industry experience in the Canadian market, will join Delta’s team.
Energy Advantage was founded in 1996 and provides independent total energy and environmental management services, with customers in North America, Central America, India and the Middle East. Ohio-based Delta Energy Services will maintain offices in Ontario and Quebec to support existing and new customers in the region.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- The Sustainable Edge™