Delta Energy Services Expands Energy Management Operations
Delta Energy Services’ affiliate Perimeter Energy acquired select commodity consulting services accounts from and entered into a strategic energy commodity management services agreement with Canadian-based Energy Advantage.
The purchase includes select Energy Advantage energy commodity management contracts and Energy Advantage’s Quebec entity, Gigacon. Delta also will provide outsourced energy commodity management services to Energy Advantage’s total energy and environmental management customers. In addition, Energy Advantage’s commodity consulting services team, averaging 15 years of industry experience in the Canadian market, will join Delta’s team.
Energy Advantage was founded in 1996 and provides independent total energy and environmental management services, with customers in North America, Central America, India and the Middle East. Ohio-based Delta Energy Services will maintain offices in Ontario and Quebec to support existing and new customers in the region.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software