Delta Introduces Wall-Mounted String Inverter
Delta has introduced the M80U photovoltaic inverter, which it says is the first wall-mounted 80kW string inverter available.
The M80U is a grid-tied, 3-phase and transformer-less device that converts the direct current output from a photovoltaic system to alternating current (AC). It offers 98.8 percent efficiency that enables the electricity to be used seamlessly within the building, according to the press release.
The M80U has an in input operation range from 200 volts to 1,000 vots DC (Vdc). The California Energy Commission efficiency rating is 98.5 percent. The device contains 16 fuses and arc fault detection circuits, according to the company.
The photo inverter segment, due to the rising popularity of solar energy, is growing larger and evolving technically, according to insiders.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws