Device Monitors Data Center Power at Receptacle
Starline’s Critical Power Monitor (CPM) from Universal Electric is a device that monitors power usage and distribution in the data center at the receptacle level.
Designed so that it can be fully integrated into both end-feed and plug-in unit applications of Starline Track Busway, the CPM can accommodate up to six current inputs, making it a device that can monitor power consumption at the multiple receptacle level.
Each device comes with a monitoring package that enables customers to integrate and display data center power consumption information. The CPM also comes with a web interface so that data center managers can quickly provision and implement.
The Starline CPM is calibrated to meet American National Service Institute (ANSI) revenue grade standards for power usage and comes with a variety of communications interfaces that facilitate integration with building management systems and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) packages.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers