Device Monitors Data Center Power at Receptacle
Starline’s Critical Power Monitor (CPM) from Universal Electric is a device that monitors power usage and distribution in the data center at the receptacle level.
Designed so that it can be fully integrated into both end-feed and plug-in unit applications of Starline Track Busway, the CPM can accommodate up to six current inputs, making it a device that can monitor power consumption at the multiple receptacle level.
Each device comes with a monitoring package that enables customers to integrate and display data center power consumption information. The CPM also comes with a web interface so that data center managers can quickly provision and implement.
The Starline CPM is calibrated to meet American National Service Institute (ANSI) revenue grade standards for power usage and comes with a variety of communications interfaces that facilitate integration with building management systems and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) packages.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data