Device Monitors Data Center Power at Receptacle
Starline’s Critical Power Monitor (CPM) from Universal Electric is a device that monitors power usage and distribution in the data center at the receptacle level.
Designed so that it can be fully integrated into both end-feed and plug-in unit applications of Starline Track Busway, the CPM can accommodate up to six current inputs, making it a device that can monitor power consumption at the multiple receptacle level.
Each device comes with a monitoring package that enables customers to integrate and display data center power consumption information. The CPM also comes with a web interface so that data center managers can quickly provision and implement.
The Starline CPM is calibrated to meet American National Service Institute (ANSI) revenue grade standards for power usage and comes with a variety of communications interfaces that facilitate integration with building management systems and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) packages.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era