Dietz & Watson Becomes Plug Power Customer
Dietz & Watson will deploy Plug Power GenDrive fuel cells in its entire fleet of class-2 and class-3 lift trucks for its new warehouse building under a full GenKey agreement.
Dietz & Watson manufacturers and distributes deli meats, artisan cheeses, and related products in North America. In their newly constructed facility in Philadelphia, Dietz & Watson will be using the GenDrive, GenFuel and GenCare products provided through GenKey. The 200,000-sq-foot warehouse and distribution center is located on 20 acres next to the company’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, headquarters and manufacturing plant.
Previously, Plug Power customers typically saw positive economic value with large-scale lift truck fleets, upwards of 50 trucks. Now, however, due to technology improvements and streamlined supply chain management within the GenDrive and GenFuel product lines, Plug Power customers with as few as 20 lift and reach trucks are able to achieve positive payback.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year