Digital Lumens Adds 6 Patents to Lighting Portfolio
Digital Lumens has been awarded six new patents, including its first international patent granted by Australia. This brings the company’s total awarded patents to 20. The advancements covered include a wide range of technologies embedded in the Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System.
The Digital Lumens system is a wireless network of intelligent LED fixtures that leverages the Internet of Things to gather sensor and power meter data for ongoing operational insight, and a broad range of energy and building management.
The U.S. patents are registered as: US 8,866,408, US 8,841,859, US 8,823,277, US 8,805,550, US 8,729,833 through the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The Australian patent is registered as AU 2009236311 through IP Australia.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management