Digital Lumens Expands Intelligent LED Portfolio
Digital Lumens made three new product announcements related to its intelligent LED portfolio.
First, Digital Lumens announced the availability of its new LLE family of linear LEDs: four-foot linear fixtures optimized for one-for-one replacements of legacy one-lamp and 2-lamp (1L and 2L) T5/T8/T12 fixtures. The new line is available in 3,000 and 6,000 lumen output and in 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures. LLEs can be installed individually or mounted end-to-end.
Second, the company launched LightRules Insight, a cloud-based software that consolidates information across the company’s LightRules energy and management software. LightRules Insight provides a single, integrated view of operations and energy use across multiple facilities. LightRules Insight requires LightRules 2.8 and is available through Digital Lumens authorized resellers and representatives.
Finally, Digital Lumens unveiled the Digital Light Agent (DLA) product family, a stand-alone lighting control system that transforms any fixture from any manufacturer into a LightRules controlled fixture. DLAs encapsulate Digital Lumens’ patented intelligence, sensing, full-range dimming and wireless networking into a suite of standalone products that provide control over any fixture – LED or legacy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash