Digital Lumens Integrates Philips LED Drivers
Digital Lumens is integrating its Digital Light Agent family of products directly with Philips’ Advance Xitanium SR family of drivers to make any LED fixture part of a LightRules-managed lighting system.
The companies previewed the integration at Lightfair 2014 in June, showing Xitanium SR-based fixtures controlled by Digital Lumens Digital Light Agents and LightRules software. The Digital Light Agents wirelessly networked sensing modules are available now.
Built on top of open digital protocols, Xitanium SR drivers allow any fixture manufacturer to upgrade new and existing products to take advantage of the industry-wide transition to connected lighting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year