Digital Lumens LED Lighting Covers 200M Square Feet
Digital Lumens says deployments of its enterprise-scale Intelligent LED Lighting System now span 200 million square feet of commercial and industrial space.
In 2014, Digital Lumens raised $23 million from new investors (Nokia Growth Partners, Aster Capital and Goldman Sachs) and existing investors (Flybridge Capital Partners, Black Coral Capital, and Stata Venture Partners) to fund continued product and sales expansion.
The company says other 2014 highlights included:
- Receiving certification allowing its products to be sold in China;
- Integration of its Digital Light Agent family of products directly with Philips’ Advance Xitanium SR family of drivers to make any LED fixture part of a LightRules-managed lighting system;
- Receiving six new patents.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year