Digital Lumens Offers Professional Services
Lighting company Digital Lumens announced a range of new professional services, including project design and installation. The company says it created the services in response to numerous requests for project-specific assistance.
Digital Lumens application engineers are now available for:
- Project Design: performing comprehensive site lighting audits to qualify and evaluate technical requirements, provide design support and provide lighting layout alternatives;
- Project Management: providing end-to-end project planning and management, as well as training for end-users;
- System Commissioning and Onsite Services: ensuring optimal start-up and commissioning, onsite support, management and technical service.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles