Digital Lumens Partners with Xicato for Intelligent Lighting
Digital Lumens and Xicato are connecting Xicato’s XIM Intelligent Modules that integrate driver, dimming and diagnostic electronics within the light source, with Digital Lumens’ Digital Light Agent (DLA) wireless sensing and control modules.
Digital Lumens’ LightRules-based software system will wirelessly manage lighting and gather key data about the operating environment, while delivering Digital Lumens’ control.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection