Digital Lumens Partners with Xicato for Intelligent Lighting
Digital Lumens and Xicato are connecting Xicato’s XIM Intelligent Modules that integrate driver, dimming and diagnostic electronics within the light source, with Digital Lumens’ Digital Light Agent (DLA) wireless sensing and control modules.
Digital Lumens’ LightRules-based software system will wirelessly manage lighting and gather key data about the operating environment, while delivering Digital Lumens’ control.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management