Digital Lumens Partners with Xicato for Intelligent Lighting
Digital Lumens and Xicato are connecting Xicato’s XIM Intelligent Modules that integrate driver, dimming and diagnostic electronics within the light source, with Digital Lumens’ Digital Light Agent (DLA) wireless sensing and control modules.
Digital Lumens’ LightRules-based software system will wirelessly manage lighting and gather key data about the operating environment, while delivering Digital Lumens’ control.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement