Digital Lumens Secures $23M in New Financing
Digital Lumens announced $23 million in funding from new investors Nokia Growth Partners, Aster Capital, and Goldman Sachs, and current investors, Flybridge Capital Partners, Black Coral Capital, and Stata Ventures. Funds will be used to scale operations, expand product development and increase sales and marketing.
Digital Lumens develops enterprise-scale intelligent LED lighting systems for large commercial and industrial customers worldwide. With energy savings of up to 90 percent, customers deploy the system to meet efficiency objectives, says Digital Lumens.
The company’s wireless network of intelligent LED lights gathers sensor and power meter data for ongoing operational insight and a broad range of building intelligence.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Planning for a Sustainable Future