Dimmable LED Doesn’t Need a Dimmer
Nanoleaf is running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for its invention of a dimmable LED bulb – the Nanoleaf Bloom – that doesn’t require a dimmer.
The company says with its patented technology, it has been able to transform the switching of a regular light switch into a control signal for the 75-watt replacement LED.
Nanoleaf says that dimming a light bulb can cut down on energy consumption, but there are far more regular light switches than dimmable ones. The Nanoleaf Bloom has the dimming function built directly inside the light bulb, allowing it to be dimmed in any regular light fixture, using just a regular on/off light switch.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Let's Do The Math for DR