Dimmable LED Doesn’t Need a Dimmer
Nanoleaf is running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for its invention of a dimmable LED bulb – the Nanoleaf Bloom – that doesn’t require a dimmer.
The company says with its patented technology, it has been able to transform the switching of a regular light switch into a control signal for the 75-watt replacement LED.
Nanoleaf says that dimming a light bulb can cut down on energy consumption, but there are far more regular light switches than dimmable ones. The Nanoleaf Bloom has the dimming function built directly inside the light bulb, allowing it to be dimmed in any regular light fixture, using just a regular on/off light switch.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe